heros. heroes. toes.

Filed Under:

 People sometimes ask me who my hero is and usually I say something like Superman or Albert Einstein because thinking of anyone else would prove to be complicated and probably a waste of 30 seconds of my mind power. It just came to me the other day though who I would say now and I didn’t even think about it once. Well I thought about it once for about 2 seconds and then I didn’t think about it again until now. So twice.


Carl Barron would be my hero simply because he is hilarious and he gets paid to make people wee a little in their pants. The other day when I was using the lounge as a rowing machine I decided to put on Carl Barron to make it more enjoyable. It went from dry rowing to slightly moist rowing.


I could tell you about his jokes but that would be plagiarism because I would have to copy them exactly to make them as hilarious as he, so here is a snippet of my hero. 

| edit post

0 Responses to "heros. heroes. toes."

Post a Comment