Hammy Blake

Filed Under:
I was listening to the radio a few weeks back now and heard that Hamish Blake has recently become a single man. Now, as a single woman I see it only logical that he and I meet for dinner and fall deeply in love.  It is not asking much of him and I do not understand why he and I couldn’t be soul mates.

Here is a list of things Hammy and I have in common. I have decided to affectionately refer to him as Hammy because that’s normal protocol for lovers to give cute nick names to each other. He would probably call me cutie pie.

Number One: We are both incredibly good looking

Letter B: I am hilarious beyond measure and he is hilarious by profession

Section i: There is a power beyond my control that wills us to be together. I call this power the Universe.

Finally: He loves me evident by this letter he sent me

| edit post

0 Responses to "Hammy Blake"

Post a Comment