I am Harry Potter

Filed Under:
One of my hobbies that I use to fill my hours of spare time is facebook fanning. This is where I join hilarious fan pages to keep myself softly chuckling. Recently I joined a group about Tom Riddle titled “I hate it when I try to write in my diary and Tom Riddle writes back”. Considering Harry Potter is one of my favourite children’s novels I aim to join as many Harry Potter fan pages and groups as possible for example I joined the group “Harry Potter is a bit unrealistic, I mean a red head with two friends?” and “Fuck the war in Iraq, we have to catch Voldemort”. I join these groups for two reasons, the first being hilarity and the second being the fact that these are real issues and if someone doesn’t get behind them we’re all going to die. That’s probably a bit extreme...but I live in Harry Potter world because I am a wizard. When I’m home alone I do magic and levitate things to myself. My best friend is Edward Cullen because whats the point in being a celebrity wizard if you don’t have magical celebrity friends?

I wrote this blog by imagining it onto my computer screen.


| edit post

0 Responses to "I am Harry Potter"

Post a Comment