for sale

Filed Under:
I want to buy a camera that is one of those SLR ones that professional people use. I went to buy one today but all I could hear was five thousand dollars so I hopped back on my dolphin and dove home. I only wanted to have one so I could take pictures of things at random angles and sell them for hundreds of dollars on the internet because I would tell people that I'm an artist. I’d wear a tattered beanie in summer and rip my jeans so that people would believe I was an artist. Occasionally I would spatter paint on my fingers so it looked like I had just been in my studio painting canvases.

Here are some of my paintings that you can buy...
Red Dots get smaller
$priceless

Self Portrait
$17,000

Elephant Dancing
$2,300 

| edit post

0 Responses to "for sale"

Post a Comment