Im happier without kankles

Filed Under:

When I'm alone, sometimes I like to think about adverts and who came up with them. I especially think about the infomercials we get on Australian television written and acted by Americans or as I like to refer to them, Americanos as they more resemble a pizza topping than a human race. That’s probably a big generalisation but I like to think in food some days and today is that day.


I was watching day time television when I was sick with Asian Bird Flu and my favourite infomercial came on and I found myself wondering about whether the Kankles product was the product for me. I mean, my ankles are seemingly fine at this current moment but with bad circulation and my inevitable ageing, could this be a preventative measure? My idea was pure genius and coming from someone of my intellect, not surprising. So tomorrow I am going to order one and hope that it comes quickly because with all this excitement I'm beginning to get fluid retention south of my shins. 
Here is a scientific picture of what people with kankles are like and what people without kankles are like. I feel it helps justify my decision to buy an anti-kankle machine.

| edit post

0 Responses to "Im happier without kankles"

Post a Comment