typhoid. typans. heaps of snakes

Filed Under:
Last week I was sick with self diagnosed Typhoid Fever. The nurses seemed to think it had something to do with my tonsils, but they forget that I am incredibly smart which means I know more than them. I do not have a degree in anything because I feel that if I went to University that people would be intimidated by my brilliance and I would be isolated and banned from attending student get-togethers and other fun activities which would leave me emotionally scarred and damaged for the remainder of my life on earth.
But contrary to what I think the nurses have decided that my tonsils should come out. I have been researching ways of being able to do this myself, but as it seems it must be done by another party. Dr. Flippidyflobbidy*is the selected genius to remove them and I see it only fair that if he gets to take them out then I get to keep them in a jar by my bed. They’ll be like garlic to vampires, but they’ll repel sand monsters. Considering I live near the beach I feel that a Sand Monster is more likely to attack than vampires, so it’s inevitable that tonsils should be kept beside my bed to scare them off.
* Name changed due to privacy issues
This video seemed appropriate at the time of having Typhoid fever because i thought i was going to die hence the end of the world. ze world. it wouldnt let me make it smaller. i even fiddled with the code....i think its cursed.


| edit post

0 Responses to "typhoid. typans. heaps of snakes"

Post a Comment