ancient lizards

Filed Under:
Last night I was watching the television because my laptop had decided to play hide and seek without telling me. I’m lucky enough to own my own television which stops me from having to come up with things to do. Once I didn’t have a television or a laptop so I decided to play scrabble, unfortunately I didn’t have anyone to play with so I played against myself and lost which is strange because you’d think I’d have a good chance of winning.

The ads are my favourite part of television viewing because they’re more relatable to my life as opposed to watching neighbours where some trashy kid knocked up his girlfriend who later died but seemed to be over it within a week and managed to get a new girlfriend who is a dancer and probably pretty good in the bedroom. Anyway, to my surprise Mazda have a new advertisement out about how amazing their cars are and how much you should buy them over other brands. A good strategy indeed as I do in fact need a car that can easily and skilfully dodge a giant lizard from the ancient dinosaur times when it breaks through the road in front of my car. Life threatening situation somehow subdued all thanks to my life protecting vehicle by Mazda. Genius! I was a little upset that I hadn’t gone into marketing and worked for Mazda and come up with the idea myself so I spent the rest of the night sulking on the couch listening to Whitney Houston.

Irrelevant to the entire above blog here is an ad I find enjoyable and I sometimes wish that my imaginary boyfriend looked like this guy.




| edit post

0 Responses to "ancient lizards"

Post a Comment